Sunday, December 18, 2005

Just a little HELLO!

I have been so busy with knitting holiday things and house hunting (Oh - have I forgotten to mention that?) that I have not gotten around to saying HELLO to the spiders! I have been accepted to the circle - and wanted to acknowledge! I added you all to my blogroll, so I can keep up. I haven't made it into NYC in a while, so as soon as I do, after the holidays, I'll introduce myself :)

Till then, MUST KEEP KNITTING!
6 more knitting days till Christmas...and another open house at 1pm!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome! Look forward to meeting you soon. Have a nice holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there - I'm new too. Looking forward to meeting you once all the holiday chaos settles down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to tell you that I started and finished my first ever garment-The Anthropologie Capelet!
    It was very easy as promised... Thanks for posting it out here for free.
    I can’t wait to make another one!
    If you would like to see a picture of it visit my blog
    http://www.nessienoodle.blogspot.com

    Happy Holidays~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being a spider......it sounds like oodles of fun. Nothing beats knitting a group.

    I am toiling away on my capelet and but since I decided to use a thick and thin yarn I am making a few small changes.

    ReplyDelete